Power your legal research
“Legal research takes up enormous amounts of time and energy.
Manupatra gets you the content, functionality and time
saving tools that increase your efficiency, and get you the information faster.
Simply put, we make your research simple, relevant and fast.”
Manupatra, pioneer in online legal research in India since 2001, is India’s premier legal information resource. It is the largest content aggregator of Indian and International material, linking primary information, secondary material and proprietary analytical content.
The Company started operations in the year 2000 and launched its flagship product, the online database www.manupatra.com in August 2001. Today, it has delivery capabilities in Online, Print and Mobile media.
Over the years, Manupatra has reinvented legal research by including intuitive and smarter legal research tools with database access, thus strengthening lawyer’s practice. Research on Manupatra ensures that users spend their time analyzing information, and in context and not gathering it. Sophisticated legal research tools, which were the province of the privileged, has been brought to the masses by Manupatra.
India’s premier legal information resource, is designed to be used by a wide variety of users across Legal, Educational, Finance, Tax, Accounting, Corporate, Risk Management, Banks, Consulting, Government, Law Enforcement, Intellectual Property, Media markets and others. We are market leaders and customer preferred service provider for accessing decision support information because:
- We provide authoritative and editorially enhanced content accepted by Indian Courts;
- Our Enterprise Search Platform with advance search options makes research easy, quick and accurate;
- We offer quality legal research on the move, through our Web and Mobile App;
- We have features such as Analytics, Visualisation Tools, Integrated Citation, Apps , News Alerts & more;
- Our documents have backward and forward cross referencing and extensive hyper linking saving your time;
- We have a database of over 20 Lakh Case Laws with Citation Search on 300+ equivalent citations in addition to other content.
Manupatra offers customized subscription plans to suit the research requirements of every researcher. Annual subscription plans start at Rs 7000/- ; Users with limited need can opt for a Rs 350/- daily plan. Additional licenses come at a minimum of 50% discount, with provision for users to pay for multiple years upfront at a discounted rate.
The company is head quartered in NOIDA and has a nationwide sales office network spread across 17 cities. The team ensures that the subscribers have on ground support 365 days of the year.
Reach us at email@example.com